| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Comfort Cove, Nf in July is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 15:08 long and the longest day is 16:03 long with an average length of 15:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Comfort Cove, Nf July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Comfort Cove, Nf:
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 122.2 kms (75.9 miles) NW
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) NW
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) WSW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) SW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 328.6 kms (204.2 miles) SW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) SSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 310.7 kms (193.1 miles) SSW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) SSW
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) N
- Timmins, On, Canada - 1.7 kms (1.1 miles) NE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 272.3 kms (169.2 miles) E
- Earlton, On, Canada - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 285.2 kms (177.3 miles) SSE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) SE
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) SSE
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) S